2010年12月31日星期五

In Canada's first winter-snowman, gifts, and have the Flash Clip _Slytherin college students _ Sina Blog

Category:injury lawyers orlando Canbill consolidation loan mortgage second ada life travelsan francisco personal injury attorneys s two foreigners in Canada together for Christmas, quiet, good. Christmas for me, didn't feel, in addition to being able to have the gift received. Christmas or a later service, said that these days I'm in Canada. P1-Christmas like new year, Fisher ~ I would like to wish all of you here now and family in 2011 RI family happiness! P2-24 out of heap a snowman, I really haven't seen so much snow, excited! this seems to be some ferocious ROCK at La occasionally?. P3-after almost one and a half hours after the last reactor out a very nice snowman. La scour head son himself like, 2 days after we went to see the snowman, his nose had been in the mountains of the deer eat half. P4-is our gift around the little Christmas tree. Let me surprise is Li also sum to I have prepared 5 gift apart from Christmas tree on the right side under the Red package is I gave him gifts other drop all my drop ~ ~ P5-two Christmas can be a very warm atmosphere, enjoy the fireplace. P6-I gave him gifts, 3D puzzle, yesterday I finished the puzzle together, it is this same as globe. P7-last night eating raclette, France brides will certainly not unfamiliar, but this is my first attempt, miam miam-like!!! ~ ~------------------------Lao Li chores or two----------------------------1. first try sitting in a plastic bag from the slope skiing, but bile on some small, sliding speed quickly when they come back, sleeves and buttocks are wet, but don't feel cold, play very mad ~ ~ to a supermarket, has started a previous ice from I slide the sleeve. 2. Lee also sum at home mom can slide from the slide down in thinking about himself, I'm off to wait half a day never seen him out from the tube inside, only heard inside the squeaky voices, people are stuck in there.

没有评论:

发表评论