2010年12月29日星期三

Weight-professed evaluation dongdong _1842216454

Declare dongdong Valentine's day is approaching, maybe you could have something as far back as the lovers of the field, perhaps you and he or she is in love, maybe you crush each other but haven't had a chance to say no, you can say by SMS to your own wishes, so that both warm and romantic. Your Reiki, I foolishly; you pretty lame, I; you, my liquor; get angry with me for gas. All just for you. Handsome you, beautiful, blue moon, silly smile, like you, like your "bad", eerie Lake, clear lake, I decided to love what the Buddha said: past lives! 500 times review, only to slip past of this life. If you really are, I would like to use ten thousand times to change to meet with you and tell you: "Wanna Love you". Day, to change, sea change, people change, the world is changing, variable, constant, only eternal is my love, my love for you, there is a long-lost heart for you. Castle Hill, louwai Lou, brother's body as strong as a bull, the breeze was brother drunk only dinosaurs, when pretty girls. Dear, happy Valentine's day. NA, I can honestly say your secretly want me? you really are secretly want me? if you really want me to tell me! I will not let you to want me, you reason, I would also like to you! Flower drifting water from the stream. Lovesick, two woes. This situation no longer resolves to the brow, but my heart. Honey, are you busy? your baby wants you! happy moments, half are with you and the other half is in a dream; painful moments, half, half are silently thinking of you. Before I found you, the world is a wasteland, you, the world is a paradise for many years in the past, I like a wisp of smoke, the future of infinite life, happiness for you. Sauvignon Blanc, Xiao-cold, cold night, Valentine one barrage Gu shadow from grief. See also difficult, think also difficult, long night sleep, asked to hold hate pity not to take pity on Iraq. Valentine's day is a beautiful day. I do not have the bottem of the Declaration, nor would love promises. However, I want to tell you: I'm more than a second! happy Valentine's day love you! If God made me a wish, raises some first is a lifetime and you, the second is the regeneration of the then-and you, the third is for wanting to be and you are not separated. Valentine's day, I wish to be a fish, you-braised, boiled, steamed, florida accident attorneyand then lying in your tender stomachs. I heart you. Love you are my life did not change a thing, you are my everyday job, you are my dream, promise me that you have no choice! Valentine's day night I wonder if there is no stars, the moon also quietly hiding and clandestine lover, come on, my dear, I'm holding a bunch of red roses, at full frame of wisteria flowers waiting for you under. Happy Valentine's day! Are you a poison, seep into my blood, penetrating my nerves that control my brain, month day toxicity outbreak, please don't forget to give me the cure! Love is my greatest happiness, think you are my sweetest pain, and you are my pride, without you I would like a lost route of the ship. If the world is only ten minutes, I will come back with you, if the world of the rain just three minutes, I'll kiss you, if the world is only a minute, I would say I love you! Lonely nights to miss you and insomnia, I lost dreams of heart, but not from this, there is no dream, but still have your dreams! Happy Valentine's day! sorry to bring you a lonely Valentine's day, because I haven't found one for you to make you happy, but he will soon appear at your side, believe me! from SMS encyclopedia network if you are the sea, I would of done Beach make you every day of the kiss my face-if you are a visitor, I would of done your wings and fly with you as you cross the Northern, shelter. Happy Valentine's day! You keep in mind that you want in the side, hold you in my dreams I how lonely lonely, there is no distance, we closely correlated. Trace you are my favorite, you are my attachment is sincere, loving your forever, I promise that no regrets blameless, I return yea owe, love your heart life unchanged. Happy Valentine's day! Since you became "no heart no liver", because my heart my liver are you "steal". You are my idea of a favorite! no matter what you're into! you are my life's Angel! I will never forget you, the more love you! Sweet, sweet smile, like flowers in spring, open in the spring. Why don't you laugh so sweet? because I give you a short message. Happy Valentine's day, baby! want to give you the price rose but too expensive, would like to give you comfort but I haven't learned that want to give you kneel can ring is also safe, you can only send a text message to your Chase, hope we never blow. The book does not make statements that do not, not all and meaning, can't help you say-I miss you! the world this is no desert, I think you once, God came down from a grain of sand is the Sahara! the world did not, because I think you once annually, God dropped a tear, then there is the Pacific Ocean. My Valentine no lover, but my wife, she is my favorite, today, tomorrow is, until I die my mind and only she, really love you! You are my Angel, I wish to be your life story; you are my notes, I would like to make you the life of music; please put your beautiful hands, let me give you a lifetime of happiness-excerpted from the complete network SMS no longer lonely at night, because the heart has you; love http://www.tbjianfeiyao.info not far away, because you around your, my world is illuminated light line. Sauvignon Blanc: Xiao-cold, cold night, tie, Valentine independence from Gu shadow a rueful. see also difficult, think also difficult, long night sleep, asks hope hate Iraq take pity not pity. Maybe I did not like fanatical love the Sun, nor love flowing long, only know that continue to love you love you, no �� energy for you ... Love is crazy, love is to give, is Miss pain, is a sweet memories, is the camp that isTwilight heart fibrillation expectations ... Love, Hello? Happy Valentine's day! Love is my heart's desire, is the feeling of sympathy, is the inspiration of the collision, the electro-optic shine, is sweet, we take, is intoxicating wine-loving, happy Valentine's day! I wish you happy Valentine's day lovers and pleasure! may always accompanied by your side! If one day, I become a pou loess, which grow on the loess plateau of the grass is green for you, the yellow is a fragrance for you; if one day, I turned into a river in the spring, this spring fantasy tour pendulum of fish is also a dance for you, that it's spring ring is for you to sing. I think of you when in sorrow, just like in the winter to the Sun; I'm happy you like in the Sun like shade. taken from SMS Guinness NET birds and fish in love-but they live in two worlds. Thus, the birds are sad fly to another sea, fish, swim to the deepest submarine. Ohly tree in the world, the room that smells tree wrapped around cane? CANY dead tree wrapped around to the dead, tree vines and death too tangled! ... Darling, you big trouble:) ... Looked up at the Moon sent love Senecio-ice thickness of snow cover three feet in my heart as I love the pines seems complex. Before I found you, the world is a wasteland, you, the world is a paradise, past many years, I like a wisp of smoke, the future of infinite life, happiness for you. Over the years, I have been looking for ideal love, but no one can just like you in the initial time touched me, and more deeply touched. The wind is transparent, the rain is ticked, the cloud is flowing, the song is free, love, heart, love is crazy, it is eternal, you are unforgettable. Are you haunted my heart, so that I could not do not want to you; your thoughtful set for me, so I can't love you from SMS encyclopedia network love you, but no more so hard! love you, but I have to sneak around, tired! love you, but let his heart, so miserable! but willing, silly! moderate, is I think you are in tears and gentle words, wherever you are, have my thoughts with you! because I love you! You look like a beautiful kite, like flying in the sky, I am your spool, always hold your fiber lumbar, let you freely soar. If you're cold, I embrace you; if you hate, I wiped the tears for you to rent if you love me, I want to broadcast to the world; if you leave me, I will quietly endure ... They sMortgage Loans Bad Credit ay that the Meteor responsive, I would like to wait, wait until stars a star is moving, carrying my thoughts and wishes, landed in your sleeping pillow. In the crowd looking for you, just like at the seaside to skim all grains of sand, eager to discover your tracks, if you do not wish, I wish there were from the afterlife. Send your Roses is I love poured out, hope you to care for her, you are my heart forever blooming roses. There is only one name tortured so that I, like a root invisible line, a firm line in my heart, a bottle in your hands. This wine is a sweet and pleasant, because it has touched the zhixinren infants lips. God put her lips on my lips, let her breath of all my soul spirits! I love such as rolling river flowing through the spread of Yellow River, and in the case of malice, then such as sunset, brilliant, I want you to love you, I can't do without you, I have to get you. I have had countless dream, every dream with you; I have had numerous fantasies, each fantasy with you; I had hundreds of prayer, each prayer has you. fate and let me see you, hear you, get you. Please give your heart to me I will and I heart together regardless of how changes in the world could change my mind because I've put my heart entrusted to you. In the wrong time, met the right people, is a sad; in the right time in the wrong people, is a sigh; at the time when the right people, a lifetime of happiness. Forgive me for your cell phone number and tell a stranger, he called Cupid, he will help me to tell you; my heart like you, I care about you, my heart is waiting for you-from SMS encyclopedia network everyone's fate, love will have length, only dedicated to do it, I can do is: I will let my love you slowly grow old. I miss you too heavy, break the phone line, burnt out cell phone card, cut the purse bag, ate a sleeping pill, Hey! but I still miss you. Green, red, Blue Crystal, hot wheel, gold diamonds, beautiful game interface, let you and your loved one to wander in the meantime, the crystallization of a Crystal, each wheel and Crystal passion collision, witness your love of all. I don't have a handsome appearance, not gloomy charming eyes or gold and silver shine shining thing, I have a simple soul and love your life intact heart! The year before Valentine's day I said, I appreciate you, last year's Valentine's day I said I love you, Valentine's day this year, I couldn't hold back, I want to say to the world: I love you! Amatory lover--affectionately simmering ? when you see this message, you already have in a fierce love venom, the only cure is to marry me, without taking into accobeverly hills plastic surgeryunt, let's get married! �� your past I too late to participate in, your future I will not miss!, good faith, and your acquaintances know; you between master mind gazing. ? Know what I'm doing? give you five choices: A: B: you think you'd like your C: D: don't want you no E: above. �� I cannot guarantee and does not promise you anything, but I will do: If one day you have the feeling of hunger, then you will see that I already have a smile to die in your arms. ?Love and love is very love, love love love reduction is equal to the starting point by equals infinite love love love love love equals love only. Maybe for you, my presence was just your life 100 + 1 = 101. But for me, you appear in my life is 0 + 1 = 1 formula. �� If the frog Prince did not becomeIf you do not have to wake up if the little Princess Mermaid not into foam I also believe in love? believe because I have you by my side. The crowd, with your name on the navigation; chilly cold night, hold your name heating; a journey, with your name on the same tour. ? Love is my heart's desire, is the feeling of resonance, is the inspiration of the collision, the shine is electro-optic, is sweet, we take is intoxicating wine. I wish you a happy Valentine's day! a see you, I am afraid of getting an electric shock, do not see you, I need to charge; if not you, I think I will power down. Love you is my vocation, I want you to be my career, you are my specialty, kiss you are my specialty! a I want to be your mobile phone, in your arms, holding in your hand, look in your eyes, make a note in your heart! ? baby: recently my teeth hurt, because often the evening thinking of you, it feels too sweet to tooth decay. Idaho--ridicule in helpless flowers to �� no desert in the world, I think you once, God came down from a grain of sand is the Sahara! the world did not, because I think you once annually, God dropped a tear, then there is the Pacific Ocean. �� If loving you is wrong, then I would mistake, even if wrong life! �� Sauvignon Blanc, cold, cold night xiaoyue, Valentine du barrage Gu shadow from grief. See also difficult, think also difficult, long night sleep, asked to hold hate pity not to take pity on Iraq. �� Life inevitably grow old, but I will always remember the good times with you and warm days. Life the way I wish you have a brilliant mind and a long future. �� The stars and not mistaken, because you've gone; breeze, not because I cried and I silence, because you are thinking of you. ? Love you, but no more so hard! love you, but I have to sneak around, tired! love you, but let his heart, so miserable! but willing, silly! �� fish on the water said: you can't see my tears, because I am in the water. Water said: I can feel your tears, because you are in my heart. �� At the wrong time, met the right people, is a sad; in the right time in the wrong people, is a sigh; at the time when the right people, a lifetime of happiness. Is the pursuit of--send a woman ? trail westerly thin horse, sunset, heartbroken person waiting for your phone! ? Valentine's day, I wish to be a fish, you-braised, boiled, steamed, and then lying in your tender stomachs. �� You from Yunnan yuanmou, I come from Beijing zhoukou, let me take you so fluffy hand! love! let us upright walking! a I love you is not a goal, the aim is to love you, love you is not a goal, the aim is to love you forever! * I miss you too heavy, break the phone line, phone cards, burned out and took a purse bag, ate a sleeping pill, Hey!, but I still miss you. ? You are the train I was railway; you are the bricks I is mud; you are the wind cloud I; you are a chocolate I was wrapping; you are the love I love you really exciting. �� My love for you, such as rolling river flowing through the spread of Yellow River, and in the case of malice, then such as sunset Xishan brilliant I think you love you and I can not live without you, I have to get what you want to send you rose �C but the price is too expensive, would like to give you comfort but I haven't learned that want to give you kneel can ring is also safe, you can only send a text message to your Chase, hope we never blow. �� I put your mobile numbers tell a stranger, he called Cupid, he wants to help me tell you, I love you, I care about you, my heart is waiting for you. �� You are poison into my blood through my nerves that control my brain, 14 February, toxicity, and please don't forget to give me the cure! heterosexual friends--funny you just love you * give you some sunshine you, give you some flood you. Break the wok has broken the lid, ugly Devils own ugly woman love, as long as love deep as the sea, the pockmarks can shine! a I love flowers have a master, the one who loves me tragically, not bad in the wild is the metamorphosis in silence. �� �� Dedicated to Valentine's day! a if you cry, I would like to be a paper in your hand; if you wake up, I'll be your eyes eye discharge; if you hot die, I want is you only three feet of cloth. �� There is a kind of understanding called the unspoken, the feeling is wonderful, there is a kind of happiness is called with you, there is an idiot will read it. �� Read it you owe me a hug; remove it owes me a kiss; store it owes me an appointment; such as reply you owe all my; if not back to you. Select! a you like I fleas, no you quiver uncomfortable. �� Know Valentine I want to eat what?, you cook your meal you cooked roast you; you, braised, fried you you; you, shredded fried! �� mud is Wo mouth dwarf! mud is Wo Mont fragrance! Wo affectionately look at mud! Wo to mud, Wo dwarf mud! (Please read aloud) young and old wife--mundane Romance ? love you ten thousand years exaggerated love you love you five thousand years of the hopeless, ridiculous love you 100 years is too long after 70 years as long as you love me good health this is my strong suit ? my Valentine no lover, but my wife, she is my favorite, today, tomorrow is, until I die my mind and only her! love you! �� every man's fate, love will have length, only dedicated to do, I can do is this: I will let my love you slowly get old. ? Love of people, every day of the Festival. A word of cold and warm, a cable are loud; sentence, a kite legend; an Acacia, one phase I; a loveLove, life. �� I road out to me, I'm not speaking to me out; I leave for my back, I came back to me to go away. Real water this truth should be fruitless, so it should only be silent. �� I know! but I have no idea that this marriage is Heaven arrangements we have with God! * your photos on my desk, the morning watching you, see you in the morning, noon, afternoon watching you watching you, see you in the evening, the night watch you. "Purrs, wife, what time are meals?" ? dear husband remember: If you married her husband in Valentine's day not to send flowers to my wife, my wife is at home in the vase on the Greens. Never fade quietly to your care, never stop to think of you, never changed is on your deep love. Happy Valentine's day: night; you want to you: clouds fog; think you: hold; you: fundus heart; think you: eternity! happy Valentine's day! With the Sun the Earth is rotating, the Earth and the Moon is back, with the Moon so bright until stars, with my world is so rich and romantic. Mud is Wo mouth dwarf! mud is Wo Mont fragrance! Wo affectionately look at mud! Wo to mud, Wo dwarf mud! (Please read aloud) love you ten thousand years, exaggerated; love you five thousand years, hopeless; love you one thousand years, ridiculous; love you a hundred years, was too long; after love you 70 years, as long as my physical health, it is my strong suit! My Valentine no lover, but my wife, she is my favorite, today, tomorrow is, until I die my mind and only she! love you! Every man's fate, love will have length, only dedicated to do, I can do is: I will let my love you slowly get old. Love of people, every day of the Festival. A word of cold and warm, a cable are loud; sentence, a kite legend; an Acacia, one phase I; a love, life and love. I spoke to me in silence, I'm not speaking to me out; I leave for my back, I came back to me to go away. Real water this truth should be fruitless, so it should only be silent. I know! but I have no idea that this marriage is Heaven arrangements we have with God! Without your day, not blue! without your flowers are not showy! your meal, don't smell! your sleep, not sweet! dear, happy Valentine's day! I road out to me, I'm not speaking to me out; I leave for my back, I came back to me to go away. Real water this truth should be fruitless, so it should only be silent. I know! but I have no idea that this marriage is Heaven arrangements we have with God! your photos on my desk, the morning watching you, see you in the morning, noon, afternoon watching you watching you, see you in the evening, the night watch you. "Purrs, wife, what time are meals?" my dear husband remember: If you married her husband in Valentine's day not to send flowers to my wife, my wife is at home in the vase on the Greens. I licked to death! want to let me kiss you?-us death! Oh-dear, don't be angry, I just want to Doudou you! I wish you a happy Valentine's day! you are the five hundred years ago our family of long-term, that day at the window looking at you cut firewood, I love you, please don't blame me didn't tell you, because then there is no short message! "SMS encyclopedia network conditions and so deeply, the rain, you are my stomach a worm, I think what you know, everything appreciations! baby, happy Valentine's day! on you, I have unconditional surrender, you sign a contract, or you love nobody wants me! I'm ready to halve the rights and obligations of the multiplication of the ... Suppose you want to sleep, read you read heart fluttered; love you are possessed by that love you love meat straight falling! sweet, sweet smile, like flowers in spring, open in the spring. Why don't you laugh so sweet? because I give you a short message. Happy Valentine's day, baby!, safflower leaves the Big Apple a day doesn't want to die on me, you are my previous life of a lamp to illuminate my second! past lives you must love me too deep, I owe you to this life. Hundred thousand turn back and asked me to love you, let my hot water depth. You seem to me of lice, not you, I will be mixing the body like a fish out of water. 11. know Valentine I want to eat what?, you cook your meal you cooked roast you; you, braised, fried you you; you, shredded fried! 12. mud is Wo mouth dwarf! mud is Wo Mont fragrance! Wo affectionately look at mud! Wo to mud, Wo dwarf mud! (Please read aloud) 13. love you ten thousand years, exaggerated; love you five thousand years, hopeless; love you one thousand years, ridiculous; love you a hundred years, was too long; after love you 70 years, as long as I am in good health, this is my strengths! 14. my Valentine no lover, but my wife, she is my favorite, today, tomorrow is, until I die my mind and only her! love you! 15. your photo on my desk, the morning watching you, see you in the morning, noon, afternoon watching you watching you, see you in the evening, the night watch you. "Purrs, wife, what time are meals?" romantic Valentine's day to remember our promise? want to with you in this life and eternal romantic love forever! I like Teresa, died; like wengmeiling, committed suicide; like Anita Mui, a deceased; like Kui, fell and died; like Leslie Cheung, jumping from; I love you, yourself do love you look is a blessing to you is a pleasure for you is a test you is a habit of pain you are a treasure to kiss you is a gentle look you are enjoying yourself is a kind of romantic. Happy Valentine's day!, with your love, but can't have you, with your heart, but you cannot be kept; rose for genuine, Miss hourse, cheddar and long, with a love for days. Love is what I wrote, the rose is me, I take a photo, the phone is my beat, information is my hair, I wish you a happy Valentine's day love if days, if the dream spirit and my beloved to complete, my love for you hasNo description, like the wind, the rain does not stop, it forgets. Dear, help me, my brain Terminal encounter Acacia virus infection, the sector has been formatted, all files are renamed .exe "I love you." See you, I am afraid of getting an electric shock, do not see you, I need to charge; if not you, I think I will power down. Love you is my vocation, I want you to be my career, you are my specialty, kiss you are my specialty! Valentine's day wish: a Koala bears, sprawling on a tall eucalyptus on sleep. I am a Koala bears, and you are eucalyptus, Amen! life clinging to you, love you, love you!, can inflict upon first sight that hold you, read about you, four unmanned kiss you, five days to marry you, 60 years separation! if I were a billionaire, I'll take the world of roses are bought for you. I am a millionaire? no, so I can only move the heart. My memory of you, with ears memory your voice, your memories with the lips, eyes and remember your little, heart and memory of all of you, I love you baby! love true true, long, a piece of Acacia comes, the Moon, and the person against the floor. Love fragrance, SI yoyo, love to go back further break unless water backflow. Want to make your quilt cover, and you want to do your pillow gently put your burial; more want to make your towels every day can turn your face close to ... Back to look forward to your partner around the world come to him in order to get along with you and go to pined Return one who languishes for your society. I will quietly leave this world, any rap ghost also can't tell me where. Yes! I will steal from the world, andnot a babbling tongue shall tell where I am. You want me, I most love me sweet Thinkof, my beloved you want me, because you are my life and soul to Think of me. Of life and whomyou are the soul and think I have your love is so deep, pure, single-minded, wish I can meet with you and together Think ofmy love so profound, so pure, and so devoted, and wish I were withyou. I am going to bed praying God for you and yours. I love younot because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am withyou. I love you, not because of who you are, but because I like with you. No man or woman isworth your tears,and the one who is ,won��t make you cry. No one deserves your tears, and won't make you cry. The worst way to miss someone is tobe sitting right beside them knowing you can��t have them. The worst way to Miss someone, he is to be sitting like far away. Never frown,even when you aresad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. Frown, even, because you never know who is in love with your smile. To the world you may be oneperson,but to one person you may be the world. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be one of the world. Don��t waste your time on aman/woman,who isn��t willing to waste their time on you. Not for those who don't want to waste your time on a man, a waste of your time. Just because someone doesn��t love youthe way you want them to,doesn��t mean they don��t love you with allthey have. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want, doesn't mean they don't love you. Don��t try tohard,the best things come when you least expect them to. Do not worry, the best things when you least expect. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrongpeople before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meetthe person,we will know how to be grateful. Meet the person, maybe God we finally meet the person, be grateful. Don��t crybecause it is over,smile because it happened. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. Just because someone doesn��t love youthe way you want them to, doesn��t mean they don��t love you with allthey have. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want, doesn't mean they don't love you. someonedoesn't love you as before, dosn'tmean they never loved you with all they had, just because theycould not keep their feeling as before any more. Now if you don't love you anymore, doesn't mean they never really loved you, but they no longer like it was once a common love you no more Every man when he is apoet is in love. (Ancient Creek philosopher Plato) each who love is a poet. (Ancient Greece philosopher Plato) You ask me ,how deeply I love you ,themoon present my heart. Ake me You, how I love you, trueil I willfeel sick as soon as I can not see you, I love you so much, the Moon represents my heart, I love you more real, a sight you spinning Nobody can replace you, you are unique and no one can replace you, you are unique and we make a good couple two we were made for each other my life partner youare you are my life partner The great House of love clothing man ha not ppiness is simply loving and being loved the greatest happiness is simply loving and being loved You aremy angel You light up my life you are my Angel you light up my life you are myeverything you are my everything you means a world to me you to me, it means that the entire world Iwill always love you even you don't love me and I will always love you, even if you don't love me I will never forget the days that we spent together with you, I will never forget

没有评论:

发表评论