2010年12月29日星期三

Zero hunger dieting 17 pound _ rage ash jin

beverly hills plastic surgerySun my weight loss story from concerns about the end of December last year, today, really really benefiMortgage Loans Bad Credit ted from my heart thank you! bless you! I am from the start to lose weight, as of the end "meet" and Dr., grueling pain of 6 years, since that was not bad but often because their stature inferiority (157cm, 53.5kg). In inflorida accident attorneycorrect weight loss method, almost there way I have tried, acupuncture, diet pills, weight loss meal, cucumber, eggs, honey, white vinegar, etc. is very small and spent physically and mentally, but I can't because it bears also nearly got hungry over-eating of mental illness. Later, a chance to know the Luka, holding a try, "die Madang alive State of mind of the hospital", try Dr. Luka Veggie meal, gradually quit starch and sugar, chicken, eggs, peanuts, mainly low-sugar fruits, reported a fitness class, a daily supplement of l-carnitine. Day! only one week, I'm skinny 2kg! and I didn't feel hungry. Even my mother also says: "daughter! all these years you finally refused to eat meat!" kind of mood, ecstatic to express a little too much. I've been holding on to, even if no new year feast, is not guilty of "," April this year, I'm from 53.5kg thin to FAT during 45kg, almost no hungry. Colleagues and friends say I'm pretty much more than the original! this really would like to thank Dr.! reproduced to SOMOK-SOMOK-blog recommend Dr. Luka-l-carnitine official website: www.lukasu.tv Huan Za consulting

没有评论:

发表评论