2010年12月29日星期三

[Reprint] my weight loss method _0409 Li Li

Original address: my weight loss methods author: happy girl since beginning from the first supplementary nutrition, I just like a balloon begins expansion, high inflation to the pole when, in height only 155cm pressure, weight and reach 125 pounds, my mother said that I was like a ball. When two boys were secret crush, heartbroken, I went to the super short hair and swear, I have to change. So my bitterness weight loss history began. Moves a eat poison �� the decision to lose weighMortgage Loans Bad Credit t weight loss capsules, in a forum, you see a girl's shocking message: prefer to be poisoned, rather than fat. I feel good, so I bought a box of slimming capsule. Had two days later, I have the following symptoms, dizziness, scalp and stiff, insomnia, constipation. The two days are catching up with my final exam, I feel trance, live in a chaotic world. Then understand that I am not willing to be poisoned, I hurt myself. The third day, I put the weight throw garbage. Moves the second spot my stomach �� a diet eat a bread in the morning, lunch a corn, I love to eat corn, whole breakfast and dinner I'm OK, but in the afternoon, hunger comes very quickly, get me by surprise. Always too late to go to a store to buy a snack, or a night for a few days of snack a one-time fix. The only thing I can do is not to eat. Last fall a pain in the stomach. So a diet is not for me, a month, my weight has increased by 2 kg. Moves three small powder powder, red flour and cocoa powder in a magazine, red flour and cocoa powder you can lose weight. By chance, in the field of a shop-scouring the powder flour, in a very excited, and my friends bought a large package back. Actually, we read the magazine to find specific consumption method, discovered red powder is used for blood, so he had a small package and then abandoned. Trick 4 try powder powder-bitter Yam powder and powder that array or very popular powder powder to lose weight, so I continue to find another suitable formula. Bitter melon powder, paiduyangyan and lose weight, Yam powder can guarantees the quality of the chest, and the net purchase Balsam powder and a package of Yam flour, eat half hour water to drink, although a bit of trouble. But this time I stick very well, it turns out, the formula is very effective, about 1 week, I finished powder powder. Weight loss of 2 pounds, but the second week and up to two kilograms, the rebound may not what I want. And drink powder powder and more trouble, after remaining powder powder or throw where ~ failed to lose weight and tricks 5 I might as well hell, who in the hell �� pepper essential oil and fresh-keeping film previously used fresh-keeping film movement, lose weight, but because the skin prone to castor oil, so cannot be upheld. This time I was desperate to lose weight under the heart, and since school shop next to the pepper oil block, I enjoy going to buy fresh-keeping film every night at nine o'clock, on time and my allies, on the top floor for clandestine activities hostels, we firstly wiped the pepper essential oil, and then wrap fresh-keeping film, and gradually you will feel the skin in the heating, coupled with the rope skipping, Hula Hoop, and some simple yoga moves, you can feel the skin dehydration, very hot. Campaign finished, remove the preservative film, skin is red. The most painful, a bath of hot water can not be used, otherwise the skin very hurt. This is the cost of losing weight. A week later, weight seemingly unchanged, but I personally feel lost, possibly psychological role. In view of the Act is inhuman, thus eliminated. Sisters are there better ways to teach me? so much distorted hair method I tried, but I cut down Oh!!! writing date: 2009-beverly hills plastic surgery 11-21 weather: cloflorida accident attorneyudy : Hubei author: helpline

没有评论:

发表评论