2010年11月30日星期二

United Kingdom, it has no memories of those who I lost _veronica

Comfortable bed and to the nature, is at eight, the typhoon has transit, the Sun Finally let the cat out of the face. Look at returning to the Sun, I think, on the other side of the Earth, you're still good friends? aircraft at noon yesterday, go through 12 hours of flight, to reach thousands of miles of London. When you, in doing so, you have many beautiful buildings, is a beautiful garden, do you enjoy with? I have a lot of problems are anxious to know, in fact also want to know what they miss, because their cowardly timid, do I lose the life most gorgeous once a turn. United Kingdom, that is how I longed for a place, its style, architecture, humanities, deeply touched me. But I gave up the chance of going abroad, just because their selfishness and fear yourself too much suffering, more fear language barriers will delay their studies. I studied medicine, from industry, is a not-so-easy to study abroad, so in the big three that year to take IELTS test, just hold focus on participation in mind. From the real contact IELTS in July and August on the Shanghai New Oriental's ban until August 22, in Hangzhou to take IELTS test, every day of the hard days I also recall that more time is in the new East together learning that a group of roomates are, when days are simple, happy, persistent and serious. Four people inside, the two went to the United Kingdom, and I could have become the third, and they meet in the United Kingdom. Now, they can only stay in Shanghai, a corner with the keyboard pounding those I don't know, be remorseful or Memorial. As the subject of restrictions, I can only apply for basic medical sciences, so select the genetics. Apply for a United Kingdom three universities graduate of genetics, Newcastle, Sheffield, and Glasgow, favorite is Newcastle's offer. It's Genetics Laboratory at the forefront of all British ranking, while Glasgow medical is also second in the UK. By day, thoughtful, and began a worry, United Kingdom students hard life, racial barriers, linguistic barriers, plus medical English as if Holy Scriptures as the degree of difficulty, are slowly let me look at dust, I began to degenerate. Start from concentrate on PubMed to go abroad, then return to PubMed, life and thoughts at that stage was painful to kill, full of hesitation and wandering. And in the end, it proved to be surprisingly ambivalent and temptation, three schools have started to offer, and also entered Shanghai Jiaotong University graduate, give up, but that is so. But just ordinary I, chose in graduate school, I lost their courage and passion, even perhaps to abandon a changing life. If you do another choice, I will be in the United Kingdom, that I will go, I will, I will integrate into the atmosphere, which originally had to give the answer, now it's impossible to find the answer. Therefore, the blessing of the United Kingdom have just arrived, cherry, you will soon get shine there. And I'll be here concern you, because your situation, but also seems to be my experiences with you, a little to compensate for what I missed these beautiful those hard struggle. I will go through your own efforts, apply to go abroad again, hope as Exchange students, and you bear the weight of the wonderful life.

没有评论:

发表评论