2010年11月28日星期日

Weekend gift _ seaside Golden Beach

Today I'm feeling good, dust often received parents take from the home to a large package. First of all to thank mother. ' non-know my MOM to her elderly people also! I chose to take N bottle cosmetics, or made in Switzerland, I first used the test, the well recommended for everyone! Since returning from the Ukraine, my mother started to play her "fashion designer" instinct (my mother in particular, the clothes of a cabinet with a Cabinet, wearing number year classic! my classmates met my mother, envy me!), with I go over the Shenyang city, visited the ballast on Beijing's major shopping centre, as I'm scouring the two big box new clothes. Lucy's back, Ultrashort ... ... even the bracelets are great for 20 years, her to study abroad for a security check at the airport with kids., I have checked off the bracelet that instrument going on, but to a one of the twenty-two bracelets toss down and then put on a Tunisia and to repeat the same work to Tunisia, dress a day, and take one to two big box, don't know that I'm going to dress up clothing. naturally, shoes, but Mommy on the heels of the selected row with me in rice. This time my mother gave me a big surprise! she gave me take a red lipstick, is cherry, a red Ah. live help mobile phone under the excitement, I mother explained: this year the popular Red s hung up the phone, I worked out all the red stuff in the box, red dress, red shoes, red earrings ... Red is the Red a thoroughly! Dad is very concerned about my body, I was often ill, remember one winter, in a variety of anti-inflammatory drugs company spent. under the get Daddy to vitamin that is good for the skin, know I burned, also prepared a scald medicine. ( Daddy, burned taste once is enough, I burned again don't!!!!) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Not ready for this weekend, the journey began yesterday, blowing winds. reins of Tunisia were unhappy because you cannot swim. I clap at the side of the music, the temperature decreases, my arm will be saved. Plan, with a camera to take photos, blog PP resource shortages. Finally, blessing all Hirotomo weekend!!

没有评论:

发表评论